Recent Scores
  • Apr 18 / Girls LacrosseDenmark - 17, Lambert - 5
  • Apr 17 / Girls SoccerDenmark - 4, Duluth - 1
  • Apr 17 / Boys SoccerDenmark - 0, Discovery - 2
  • Feb 19 / Boys LacrosseDenmark - 16, Mountain View - 4
The Student News Site of Denmark High School

Denmark Unleashed

Revealing Stories, Inspiring Tomorrow

Denmark Unleashed

Denmark Unleashed

Shopping Spree at Denmark

Everyone has been patiently waiting for the opening of the school store. Denmark’s Dane Den opened its doors on August 23rd. Everyday, students and teachers walk through the halls, constantly being reminded of all the merchandise that is available to them. There are so many products to choose from, each representing a piece of the Denmark Life. 

Students of Miss Barones Marketing Management class helping run the Dane Den (Camila Delgado)

Spirit wear isn’t the only product available to the student body, they have one key ingredient that of all their buyerscookies. After a rough quiz, or a salty lunch, a sugar cookie following can cheer anyone up. The soft and chewy texture of the warm cookie is more difficult to perfect than one may think, yet the Dane Den has mastered it flawlessly.

The students at Denmark don’t hesitate to stop by the store during lunch hours to take a look around, it’s more than likely that something will catch your eye. Ms. Barone and her students have worked together to bring this store to life in

Ms. Barone and a student showing off the available merchandise. (Camila Delgado)

hopes of benefitting the students and giving people the opportunity to put their work skills to the test. She informs that it is meant “To provide products, merchandise, and food for the student body while also giving my class an opportunity to learn skills.” It is a win-win situation, students get to grow while providing for their peers. Having a variety of options to choose from, ranging from snacks, to clothes, to lanyards, is only a reality due to the constant dedication that the managers of 

the Dane Den have pursued.